Job Description: HVAC Service Technician
Reporting To: Program Manager
Based: Fresno, CA
Compensation: $22-$27 per hour Based on Experience
Overtime available, but not required.
Vehicle: Company vehicle and gas card will be provided.
Start Date: ASAP
Western Heating & Cooling is looking to hire two new Service Technicians to perform Air Conditioner Tune-ups for the PG&E Energy Savings Assistance Program (ESAP) and Blower Motor Retrofits for the PG&E AC Quality Care Program (ACQC) and PG&E Multifamily Cooling Optimizer Program. This is not a seasonal position. This is a full-time, year-round position.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- EPA Certification: Type II or Universal
- Minimum two (2) years HVAC experience
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Drug test and background check
- Excellent computer and smartphone skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to work six (6) days a week: Monday through Friday with some Saturdays
- NATE Certification is not required, but NATE Certified technicians can earn higher wages
BPI BUILDING ANALYST CERTIFICATION:
- BPI Building Analyst Certification is not required, but BPI Certified technicians can earn higher wages
Western Cooling optimizes the cooling performance and energy efficiency of air conditioners that operate in the dry climate of the Western United States. We are recognized as a PG&E Quality Installation Contractor and have received awards from PG&E for Field Quality Control and Contractor of the Year. California Contractor's License Number: 999624.
Role: Experienced HVAC Service Technician
Apply for this job now.