Experienced Service Manager - Hembrigg Park, Morley
The Heathcotes Group is currently seeking an experienced service manager to oversee our PD home in Morley. Heathcotes Hembrigg Park is a specialist treatment centre that supports eight individuals with emotionally unstable personality disorders, who may also have a mild learning disability.
We are really keen to get excellent Manager on board, who is looking for a new challenge, to drive this service forward.
We are an excellent company to work for. Our aim is to enable our service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community.
Our standard of care across the group is extremely high, and we are constantly improving.
We invest heavily into all of our services and into staff training and development, making it an exciting time to become part of our team. We are now seeking a like-minded individual who shares our vision to join us.
- You will be the Registered Manager for the service.
- You will have responsibility for all managerial aspects of the home; with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are maintained, exceeding CQC and other regulatory bodies' expectations.
- You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
- You will help to recruit and build your own staff team for the service.
- It is essential to have at least 2 years experience in the mental health & personality disorder sector and experience in managing suicide attempts and self harm
- Level 5 qualification and proven history of turning a service around essential for this role
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary for this role will be discussed at interview and will be dependent upon experience level