At Vigilance Health, our mission is to help our providers improve the health and lives of their patients. We have a passion for empowering patients to take a more proactive role in enhancing their health every day. That is why we are seeking individuals who share our obsession with patient satisfaction and patient improvement, as well as our absolute focus on changing healthcare by enriching the experience of both the patient and healthcare providers.
We are looking for a professional and high performing Medical Billing and Administrative Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has FQHC billing experience, and is able to develop and manage a billing team and administrative staff.
You will be part of a challenging role where you will oversee the medical billing and administrative teams, work with our partners to develop billing solutions, and train staff to accurately and efficiently create encounters and claims in EHRs. You will also monitor the accuracy, quality, and key performance metrics of each team.
In order to achieve this your responsibilities will include:
· Managing and training the billing and administrative teams to ensure accuracy, quality, and productivity
· Developing and implementing billing procedures for new partners
· Conducting meetings via email, phone, and online with partners regarding billing and documentation
· Reviewing and assessing billing and enrollment reports to ensure that current procedures and workflows are correct
· Distributing billing work, documentation work, and special projects to appropriate individuals and teams
· Accurately generating and analyzing reports, and presenting findings to the Management Team
· Proactively identifying, assessing, and resolving issues before they impact our partners.
· Staying up-to-date with Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and third-party payer medical billing requirements
· Learning to use and train staff on various EHRs, as needed
· High school diploma or GED required; BA/BS preferred
· At least 1 year of FQHC billing experience required
· 3 years management/ supervisory experience required
· Has some knowledge of HRSA procedure
· Experience working with EHRs required
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Vigilance Health Inc. is an innovative, progressive health care organization with a mission to provide health care information technology to providers and coordination services to patients having multiple chronic conditions. Vigilance Health employs the optimal mix of Care Teams and health information technology. Vigilance Health also manages the federally designated Local Extension Center that provides subsidized services to providers and practices throughout California through Federal and State funded programs. Benefits: Medical, Dental, 7 Paid Holidays, Paid-Time Off, and Birthday's Off as a Paid Holiday.
Role: Medical Billing and Administrative Manager - FQHC experience
Apply for this job now.