Jumpstart your career with MAU in Ladson, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the upkeep and proper functionality. You will also be responsible for equipment and facilities maintenance, which includes repairing, rebuilding, and replacing production equipment as needed.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health benefits
- High School Diploma
- Associate's degree in Industrial Maintenance or Electronics (preferred)
- 2 years of maintenance experience
- Experience with pneumatics, PLC, hydraulics, machine control and automation
- Skill in operation of tools and equipment
- Ability to safely drive various vehicles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Basic math skills
- Strong problem solving/analysis skills
- Proficient teamwork orientation with ability to work independently
- Ability to perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather conditions
- Must be able to sit, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and walk
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to bend at waist/knees, frequent twisting waist/neck in normal range
- Ability to frequently climb and balance while working on ladders
- Perform all scheduled maintenance on all existing equipment
- Repair or rebuild equipment as needed to avoid breakdown
- Troubleshoot and identify equipment problems
- Interpret drawings and schematics to facilitate equipment repair
- Notifies supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken and of quality problems or supplies needed
- Informs supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment and corrective actions taken
- Monitor facility systems to ensure correct and efficient operations
- Perform general carpentry, electrical and plumbing tasks as needed
- Construct or assemble furniture, partitions, etc. as needed
- Perform simple carpentry tasks such as installing shelves, hooks or etc.
- Replace bulbs, lighting and plumbing fixtures, building hardware, etc. as needed
- Touch-up and maintain appearance of paint, woodwork and flooring as needed and coordinate with outside Contractors when necessary
- Wears protective equipment as necessary
- Maintain power and hand tools in working order
- Recommends new and/or replacement purchases of equipment as required
- Keep maintenance room clean and organized
- Follows Lock out-Tag out process
- Additional duties as needed and assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Role: Electrical Technician
Apply for this job now.