A rapidly growing acquisitive TMT business in Greater Manchester is looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join its team for a full-time, permanent role with wide ranging responsibilities covering both financial and management reporting as well as treasury.
Your New Role
The Group Financial Accountant will gain exposure to a number of ad hoc projects in a role that has scope for long term progression. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the preparation of the Group and subsidiary financial statements;
- Preparing and reviewing monthly group reconciliations under IFRS;
- Preparing bank covenant reporting;
- Reviewing monthly divisional management accounts submissions and reconciliations;
- Consolidating monthly divisional submissions for Group MI pack;
- Assisting with Acquisition integration of newly-acquired companies; and
- Performing ad hoc finance projects including treasury.
The firm is looking for an ACA qualified Accountant who demonstrates:
- Qualification gained at a Big 4 or mid-tier practice
- Experience of Group consolidations, IFRS and FRS 102
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to make either your first or second move into industry
Salary & Benefits
The Group Financial Accountant will be offered £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits, a car allowance and a generous bonus scheme. The business is open to the role being based partly from home and partly from the office. There is excellent scope for long term progression either within the Group finance team or one of the operating businesses.
If you would like