Company: MR. ROOTER OF COOK COUNTY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Mr. Rooter service plumbing company, has an immediate opening for a well seasoned Excavation Estimator/Sales Lead. We have been in business since 1970 and we are the plumbing pros. We are ALWAYS busy and we want you to join our excavation team!
Ideal candidate should have:
- Valid Driver's License
- 5+ years of experience in project scope/estimating
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing code(s)
- SUPERB customer service skills
- Ability to plan scope of work and propose proper estimates
- Ability to take lead on all excavation sales efforts
- Team player attitude! Must work closely with excavation crew(s)
Qualified candidate will be submitted for:
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- MVR Check
Grow your career with Mr. Rooter, we'll pay you TOP DOLLAR while doing it!
Your exceptional benefits package will include:
- Great money - the possibilities are endless!
- Full-time, year round work
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- Company service vehicle
- Company service vehicle
- Paid education and training
- Financial stability - We are financially rock solid!
- Weekly pay
- Excellent field equipment
Mr. Rooter LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Rooter® franchised system. Each Mr. Rooter® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Rooter LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Rooter® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Rooter LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.