Are you and experienced Software Engineer looking for an exciting role where you will play a key part in our clients Project Integration for their autonomous driving applications?
Would you like to use your technical skills and knowledge in a highly dynamic environment?
Do you have a detailed understanding of AUTOSAR-Architecture?
Work for a company who values you as an individual?
Then this could be the job for you!
You know how our different components are to be integrated and tested using AUTOSAR, having software development skills, you will be one of the main contact persons for technical questions related to the project. The job requires you to be open-minded, flexible, fast-learning and that you take up the challenge of developing the technology for the future mobility.
Prepare strategies on how to integrate different components to a projects according to architecture and project plan, lead the project to successful releases in integrating the components according to your strategy in time. Create test specifications and test cases against the project's architectural design, be able to come up with ideas on how to improve the project framework and its components. Support all project team members in debugging failures and consulting, enable Continuous Integration, Testing and Deployment in your project
- Experience in embedded SW development (V Model) and related tools
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture, tools and configuration methods
- Experience in debugging, error hunting
- Knowledge in SW test methods, testing know-how
- Very good proficiency in English language
- Planning and organising, quality orientation skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the C Programming Language
- Degree in Engineering (e.g. Computer Science, SW Engineering, Informatics)
23 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Xmas shutdown
Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Performance Related Bonus
Role: Software Integrator
Apply for this job now.