Early Childhood Teachers Wanted: Due to our rapidly expanding 2's and early 3's classrooms, we are hiring two experienced teachers to co-teach with current staff. If you have a passion for "play with a purpose", including a knowledge of ExceleRate Illinois Silver and Gold requirements----then this position is a good fit for you. Please submit resume and references.
- Plan monthly age-appropriate play-based curriculum
- Regularly observe children and maintaining notes
- Use ASQ and HELP assessment tools
- Communicate with parents on a regular basis
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of classroom experience
- 25 credits of early childhood
- Associates degree in ECE
- Freedom to run your own room
- Room for Advancement to become a Director
- Family owned and operated
- Educational Incentives
Family-Friendly Early Childhood Center, founded in 1955. Numerous program options available, including summer camp.
Role: Early Childhood Teacher
Location: Arlington Heights,
Apply for this job now.