Every idea matters. Wherever it started. Perhaps it was on a desktop, a tablet or mobile device. Wherever or however that idea needs to be shared - and more importantly, protected.
As a leading provider of global information security solutions, our client secures the ideas of more than 50,000 organizations worldwide, including the most recognized brands in business and education. Because this platform collects and indexes every version of every file, the company offers security, legal and IT teams total visibility and recovery of data wherever it lives and moves. Pretty exciting.
We need to find an experienced Sales Leader for their existing National Sales team. Someone to set direction on overall growth strategy, coach team members and meet revenue numbers.
We look for people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, collaborate effectively, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us all think better and differently.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The RVP, Customer Success - Major Accounts role provides the leadership for an assigned Major Accounts Customer Success Team. The incumbent will also develop relationships at an executive level within a targeted set of strategic accounts to drive growth and maintain our trusted advisor position.
The team is responsible for understanding the client’s business needs, developing plans to extend the use of our clients platform, and growing revenue from within our customer base. This individual is responsible for managing a team to a set of defined revenue targets (renewal & upsell) and driving a regular cadence of territory reviews and account plans. The RVP will manage a team responsible for developing account strategies (growth, expansion, extension to other business units) and develop the skills to deliver strategic value to our customers. The team is also responsible for building long-term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth, revenue retention and increase client satisfaction.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Executive leadership: Serving as the segment leader by developing the business strategy, building teams, serving customers and growing sales
- Driving the growth as a hands-on executive, directly engaged with account management, forecasting results and closing opportunities
- Facilitating and/or conducting strategic, Senior Level customer discussions/meetings with clients to drive value based activities and results
- Driving new business prospect activities, relationship development activities, and promoting working collaboration with appropriate team members across the organization to drive new business
- Understanding client business needs, participating in solution development and effectively communicating plans for executing against vision
- Developing a high performing Account Executive team through rigorous hiring, certification and management programs; developing talented individuals who can act as strategic advisors and deliver value to our customers
- Providing direction to the Major Accounts CSM team by offering guidance on customer account management strategies, tools and approaches with their Strategic accounts
- Managing and expanding client relationships through continual needs assessment; ensuring client satisfaction and executes client reference-ability process
- Defining and managing strategic plan for continued, rapid growth; strategizing and executing on plans for the Major Accounts CSM organization’s development including, revenue plans, hiring plans, customer product adoption and growth strategies, territory assignment, IT programs, and product feedback
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 + years in client-facing team leadership and account management, account relationship strategy experience
- Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people; ability to work in a high velocity, high activity environment
- Account Management Skills: Proven track record demonstrating years of experience in relationship and customer account management
- Negotiation/Selling Skills: Outstanding negotiation and selling skills that have been proven through consistent ability to achieve sales targets and manage large, complex organizations
- Energy and Creativity: The ideal candidate thinks out-of-the-box and energizes others with passion, quality and commitment
- Team Player: Delivers amazing results through cross team collaboration
- Consistent track record of overachievement of sales goals and quota
- Travel 50%+ expected
- Cultivates Innovation
- Values Differences
- Instills Trust
Role: Regional Sales Vice President SAAS Security -Enterprise
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.