Manage and increase sales in Utah for four lines of commercial furnishings products:
- Generate architectural specifications.
- Contribute expertise to architects and designers on system design.
- Manage dealer network/distribution.
- Introduce new products to the market.
- Maintain project activity and forecasting in CRM system.
- Work with top architects, developers, general contractors and dealers on projects that will include the highest profile buildings in Salt Lake City
We are passionate about sustainability and "good design". Our new rep will work from home and in the field with the latitude to create and implement their own sales and marketing strategy. Optimal candidate would have BA/BS and experience in sales or architecture. As an independent contractor, the opportunity exists to hold contracts in addition to ours. A sound base of existing business has been developed for our primary manufacturer.
Architectural& Design Products is growing rapidly in Utah and represents a fantastic group of commercial furnishings manufacturers. Our primary product is an industry icon and newer manufacturers to our line package present tremendous potential for additional earnings.
Role: Territory Sales Representative
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.