Administrator - £18k - £23k - Leeds
Do you have demonstrable experience in SAGE Line 50 Invoicing and Accounts? If so, one of the leading independent security providers in Yorkshire is looking for an Administrator.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliation and producing end of month reports from Sage.
- Invoicing to include the processing and distribution of customer invoices
- Processing supplier invoices
- Managing aged debtor and aged creditor
- Petty cash management
- Responding to client and employee queries
- Payroll, vetting and managing expenses
The company is one of the leading independent security providers in Yorkshire providing CCTV Installation, monitoring and maintenance, in addition to manned guarding. We supply our services throughout Yorkshire to various sectors in the corporate and industrial sectors.
The key skills and qualities we are looking for:
- A demonstrable experience in SAGE Line 50 Invoicing and Accounts (essential).
- Excellent attention to detail and be highly organised and efficient.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong team player.
- Proven track record in administration work.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel
- Experience in the Security industry and use of CASH software would be an advantage
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.