Job title: Senior Structural Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £70,000
Job Type: Permanent
Are you ready to use your experience as a structural engineer at one of the biggest metal-work companies in the UK?
- Provide technical and sustainability advice and to carry out structural design calculations.
- Arrange and hold technical CPD seminars for engineers, architects and main contractors.
- Take ownership of, and to manage projects to completion
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering AND/OR detailed knowledge and experience of the analysis and design of structural steelwork.
- Have experience of using industry standard structural steelwork software packages.
- Understanding & experience of the technical, commercial and sustainability aspects of building projects from concept design through to completion on site.
How to apply:
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity in 24 hours.
Novax are a leading steelwork recruitment firm if you would like to register a cv for upcoming roles please do apply or send a cv directly;