Live in Carer
Salary: Great pay rates - earn up to £8148 for 12 weeks work
Job type: Permanent
Do you have Care Experience?
Could you live in and care for people in their own homes?
Our client is looking to build their team of experienced carers who live in with their clients based within a 60-70-mile radius of Oxford.
Our client has been arranging help and care at home since it was established in 1967.
They are run by experienced nurses and managers who are trained in the respective roles of assessing and matching care staff with client requirements.
Requirements of the Live in Carer:
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Previous care experience
* Ability to work on own initiative and to remain calm in difficult situations
* Good command of spoken and written English
* Ability to work under pressure
* Enthusiastic, reliable and compassionate
Benefits of becoming the Live in Carer:
* Great pay rates - earn up to £8148 for 12 weeks work
* Holiday pay
* Free training
* Free accommodation in their dedicated house during training
* Good time off (3 hours per day)
* Plus, one 8 hours break weekly after two weeks in a position
* Free DBS (CRB) check
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Live in Carer, then please apply now!