Company: ANGELA MORTIMER PLC- SFD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
International luxury brand based in the West End are currently recruiting for an experienced PA to support a senior leader within HR. You will join and established team with over 1,500 employees globally and over 150 in the London office. You will provide 1:1 PA support but will be based in a large HR team which is sociable and inclusive. Your role will be extremely varied to include project support and personal support along with diaries, travel, meeting preparation and liaising with all key internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have strong 1:1 or 1:2 Board level PA/EA experience preferable within HR, experience within luxury retail beneficial, super organised, proven strong at problem solving, able to multi-task and keen to add value to the team. Ideally immediately available would consider one months notice maximum. Two days office based remaining working remotely from home.
Key PA duties:
- Provide HR project support.
- Extensive diary management business and personal
- Arranging travel both UK and international
- Manage contact with all internal and external stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the brand
- Managing the flow of all internal and external emails efficiently, dealing with complex requests
- Creating high level Power Point presentations, reports, minutes and internal communication
- Creating high level meeting packs and briefings
- Arranging internal and external client meetings
- Creating meeting agendas
- Managing all expenses
- Acting as a gatekeeper
- HR administration duties – updating key department documents e.g. global organisational charts, maintain and build strong relationships across the global HR team, attending weekly meetings to keep updated regarding any changes, support the HR team with ad hoc projects when required.
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE**
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT