Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: 18000 - 25000
Service Scheduler required
to join a large multinational company who have been operating for over 80 years and have an employee base of over 900 people.
The Company turnover is in excess of £150M and they plan on being the world leader in environment control.
They require a Project Scheduler to work within the service department who will ideally be based in or around the Petersfield area.
The Service Scheduler will assume responsibility for all orders from point of receipt on Bann through to job completion.
They will ensure that all service contracts are delivered within the contract period and customer repairs are carried out within an acceptable time frame.
Sales turnover will be maximised by ensuring all available employed and subcontract labour is fully utilised.
Project related information must be presented to our clients and operatives in a professional manner.
This role forms a pivotal link between the office based team and the rest of the division.Service Scheduler Position Overview
Service Scheduler Position Requirements
- The role will consist of Scheduling and Coordinating and general administration such as filing, answering and directing calls, monitor and action e mails, helping other areas of the business as and when required to help with the business needs.
Service Scheduler Position Remuneration
- Ideally 3 years' experience as a Scheduler, Planner, Coordinator
- Advantageous to have experience within the Facilities industry.
- Be based in or around the Petersfield area
- Salary up to £25,000
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Pension (employee 4% - employer 8%)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.