Lead Installation Technician
We believe that the best people are critical to create the best customer experience in the HVAC industry. Is that you? If so, you might be a great fit to join our team as a lead installation technician.
In this role you will lead a two-person team on residential heating and air conditioning jobs. You'll work with home owners who aren't HVAC experts, and will be expected to communicate well to answer their questions.
You won't be just a number to us. We value our team members and are looking for someone who wants to join a company that values them.
What we expect is a great attitude, an attention to detail, and a desire to be the best.
Signing Bonus of $1,000 after 90 days
SPIFF Opportunities available daily
Debt-pay-down training and $1,000 matching fund annually
Non 24/7 Shop, All Sundays Off
Deliver High Level Client Experience:
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Understand, communicate, execute, and up-hold company values
• Be able to work and communicate well with all team-members
• Have good communication skills through email, phone, and text
• Be able to work well under pressure and deadlines
• Capability with hand tools, brazing equipment, heavy machinery
• Be in good physical condition and able to lift over 75 pounds
• Be able to work in confined places such as crawl spaces and attics
• Be able to work in extreme weather; such as snow, rain, cold, hot, etc.
• Understand job timing expectations and meet deadlines
• Be able to lay-out, verify material needed, and read blueprints as needed for jobs
• Minimize installation callbacks, including running service calls related to installations
• Strong capability with a smart phone and tablet
• Gain proficiency with ServiceTitan software
• Track all details and take photos of job completion
• Order parts inventory for vehicle through supplier app
• Keep trailer and van neat and orderly, wash both weekly
• Work in company uniform
• Present highest level of professionalism
• Reports to Install Field Supervisor
• Lead by example and assist in on-going training of helper
* Application expires in 15 days
Local Owned HVAC Company is a values driven, growth oriented team founded in 2009 with a goal of creating a refreshing experience for customers in central Indiana. The core of what our team does is to provide integrity in all aspects of the process with the goal of building a foundation of trust. How do you "do trust"? That takes effort from everyone each day believing that values like honesty, transparency, and a high degree of communication matter. To be a member of the team, it takes someone special.
Role: Residential HVAC Lead Installation Technician
Apply for this job now.