Kitty Hawk Technologies, a growing service and technology innovator, is seeking talented and motivated professionals to deliver lean and effective solutions to our government partners. We have an immediate opening for a Master Schedule Specialist to join our team. This position will provide an opportunity to develop the innovative technologies that support some of our nation’s most important Naval Sea Systems Command initiatives. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and health benefits, the Master Schedule Specialist will join a motivated, talented, and technically accomplished team. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Candidates must be results oriented and have the ability to work in a well-organized, logical and systematic manner. They will set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels to maintain high internal customer satisfaction. They will be able to clearly define and clearly articulate compelling solutions, and will require an ability to quickly assimilate and apply complex technical information.
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of related work experience.
- A Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of various program integrated master schedules and with government and contractor activities; acquisition and procurement schedules; and program executive schedules that feed overall integrated master schedules utilizing MS Project
- The candidate should be motivated and self-starting, with the ability and desire to work independently to evaluate options, concepts, and alternatives in a timely fashion.
- Experience with Project Server and SharePoint;
- Experience with Milestones Professional or any other reporting tools;
- Experience in working closely with Integrated Products Teams and Senior Engineers to develop executable government and contractor Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) based on customer requirements and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS);
- Experience in resource loading the IMS;
- Understanding of the detailed planning and maintenance of technical, programmatic and contractual changes to the IMS and baselines throughout the project lifecycle;
- Ability to perform what-if analysis and detailed analysis of IMS;
- Experience in reporting on the project quality and completeness to program leadership using schedule variance analysis, critical path analysis, and schedule risk analysis (SRA) methodologies;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, at a senior level.
Kitty Hawk Technologies, a Veteran Owned Small Business, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. We look forward to you joining our motivated team at Kitty Hawk!
Role: Integrated Master Schedule Specialist
Apply for this job now.