A global media and entertainment business is currently seeking a Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst to join their fast pace and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will support the Head of M&A as part of a small M&A team to work alongside the senior management team across all of businesses entities. This role will be at the heart of the company's future and will be responsible for:
- Assist and take ownership of M&A processes from start to finish, including identifying target opportunities, negotiating terms, performing due diligence, and reviewing transaction documentation
- Help deliver M&A strategy in terms of priorities, targets and opportunities
- Evaluate new business opportunities including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures
- Review investment performance against business plan and strategic objectives
- Research, analyse and prepare presentations and alternatives on M&A and general strategy
- Company research and investment analysis, valuation and financial modelling
- Assist in the management of existing portfolio investments including preparation of quarterly operating reviews for senior management team
- Preparing detailed internal investment proposals and board presentations
- Competitor analysis and updating of transaction comparable database
Ideally you will have relevant experience, preferably in a similar investment banking, corporate development, M&A, or a commercial finance analyst role within the media sector. You will have demonstrable M&A experience with proven track record of deal exposure, strong Excel skills and proven experience of financial modelling and valuations. Candidates must be personable, professional and charismatic with the ability to build and develop internal and external relationships. An excellent academic record is necessary and a professional qualification would be preferable.
If you have relevant experience and you are keen to explore further, please apply and quote reference: HAS 654399