Registered Care Home Manager
Salary - £38,000
Hours - Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Location - Kings Norton
Our client is looking for a Registered Manager for a residential care home based in Kings Norton.The home provides support for up to 12 adults - males only with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours so it is essential that you have experience within a forensics and challenging behaviour setting. The home offers a variety of supportive pathways, personalised to suit each person's specific needs, focused on the strengths, interest's and dreams of each person we support.
Do you have the following skills and attributes?
- Experienced as a Registered Care Home Manager within forensics and challenging behaviours is essential
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- Salary - £38,000 per annum plus bonus scheme
- Annual leave - 32 day per year (including bank holidays)
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance - via the Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications - support to obtain a range of QCF's during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme - earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Employee of the Month - each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards - receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks' pay for reaching 10 years' service!
- Health Scheme - employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists