Commercial Insurance Solutions, an Acrisure agency partner, is a full service commercial insurance and risk management firm completely focused on the unique operations of the commercial real estate industry. We offer a fleet, streamlined and responsive organizational structure and a results-obsessed culture dedicated to producing bottom line results for our clients.
CIS was established in 2003 when our agency principals determined the need for the existence of a brokerage firm that had the expertise and specialization to serve the insurance and risk management needs specifically for owners, managers and developers of Apartments and Multifamily properties. Over the years, our specialization has broaden into the Hotel and Hospitality sector along with Commercial Buildings without sacrificing our agile and responsive structure which contributes to steady and consistent growth and more importantly, client satisfaction.
As entrepreneurs and real estate owners ourselves, our knowledge allows us to view risk management objectives the same way as our clients view their investments - protecting the asset and increasing the return. We call this “INSURANCE MINDS FOR REAL ESTATE MATTERS”.
The Senior Account Manager is a member of a Commercial Lines team providing customer service for commercial lines clients. This position is responsible for gathering and organizing data, and preparing and presenting quotations to clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Service assigned customer accounts including obtaining rates from carriers and providing quotes and illustrations for new and renewal risks.
· Prepare spreadsheets used for new customer quotes and renewal meetings.
· Review policy and endorsements for accuracy; report errors to insurance company for correction.
· Answer customer and carrier phone calls fielding/answering questions.
· Interface with others to obtain and deliver information, quotations, policy changes, etc.
· Input and update customer and policy information in account management system.
· Obtain customer information and prepare data for policy quote illustration.
· Prepare presentations for team meetings.
· Prepare correspondence and proposals.
· Handle confidential and non-routine information.
· Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
· Assist in cross-selling accounts.
· Keep Producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts including being sensitive to potential problems.
· Present quotes to clients.
- Develop assistant Account Managers to achieve the overall goals of the team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- College Degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience, preferred
- P&C insurance license, required
- Minimum 10 years relevant Commercial Lines experience with at least 7 years specifically in Real Estate risks, required
- Professional designation - CIC, AAI, ARM, CPCU, required
- EPIC or similar agency management software experience, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision; able to accept direction on given assignments.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Excellent phone etiquette, written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior presentation and relationship skills in this highly client interactive role.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment with strong customer service skills.
- Experience with a broker/agent, including marketing large middle market accounts to carriers
- Strong knowledge of all basic P&C coverages with a focus on Property, General Liability, Umbrella/Excess Liability, and Professional Liability.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges and market environment
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work from home when needed (COVID)
- When in the office, work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- Workstations are offices with moderately high sides but without doors and elevated ceiling
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Commercial Insurance Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Powered by JazzHR