Company: BRELLIS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £12.50 - £14.00 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright and motivated individual to join the HR department of a leading organisation. Supporting a senior member of the HR leadership team, you will be able to pick up systems quickly and work accurately and efficiently.
Full training on internal systems will be provided but you will need to have good working knowledge of Microsoft products and have experience working with Excel.
Main duties will include:
- Support in coordinating and administering reward and benefit schemes, renewals and information.
- Audit reward and benefit data
- Produce reports for renewals
- Support with comms and related plans around benefits and wellbeing initiatives
- Liaise with brokers for market reviews and arrange internal meetings for discussion
- Scheduling and preparing MI/performance reviews for each benefit
- Support the implementation of the new reward framework including from a system perspective and supporting all related process changes
- Remove risk of single-point-of-failure within team from a benefits offering knowledge perspective
- Data updates and audits
- Support restructuring data
- Support with preparing system to reflect both OD activity and HG T&C’s activity
- Support system changes to reflect new processes within team