Stillwater Dwellings is a residential design firm specializing in high-end prefabricated contemporary homes. We are seeking a full time Senior Project Architect with 8+ years of experience to add to our growing design studio team. The ideal candidate should have both a strong design and technical background.
We are looking for an ambitious architect with a strong drive to learn, as well as teach, motivate and inspire other team members.
· Provide oversight and coordination of in-house staff and projects.
· Prepare, monitor, maintain and meet project budgets, schedules and deadlines.
· Participate in the entire design process; from the initial stages of design, code and accessibility research, preparation of schematics, pricing and construction sets to ensure expectations are met.
· Mentor and prepare zoning review, code review, and permit requirements.
· Carry out project vision from start of schematic phase through to fabrication.
· Provide In-House design documents utilizing CAD.
· Review selected staff work and consultant submittals to ensure compliance with appropriate codes, client guidelines and project requirements.
· Capably balance multiple projects simultaneously
· Manage correspondence with zoning and permitting jurisdictions.
· Manage client relationships through high-quality written, verbal, and graphical communication.
· Front consultant coordination efforts: both those contracted to Owner and those directly contracted to Stillwater Dwellings.
· Communicate well, both internally and externally.
· Advise management of project progress on a regular basis.
· Observe, identify and participate in areas of potential process, service, and product improvement.
· Accredited Masters of Architecture degree.
· Licensure is required.
· 8+ years of experience. Much of this experience should be in high-end, single family residential design with wood frame construction.
· Experience with people/team management required.
· Must be proficient in Auto CAD, working knowledge of Revit and/or SketchUp is a plus.
· Must have strong knowledge and experience preparing permit and construction documents.
· Must have highly developed written as well as interpersonal skills.
· LEED Accreditation is a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full benefits package.
Role: Senior Architect
Apply for this job now.