COMPANY: BAYMAN TOPPING & SMYTHE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Private Tax Senior Manager /Partner Designate – Manchester - £60k - £80 offering flexible working and the opportunity for career progression.
Based in South Manchester our client is a private practice who is seeking an experienced, dedicated individual to become part of their Tax team, focusing on Personal Tax.
This will be a key post with genuine career opportunities (possibly to partnership) for the right individual and you will play an instrumental role in the growth and development of the firm. As a Senior Manager within the team you will take the lead on numerous client matters and you will also guide and mentor other members of the team as well.
- Find appropriate tax solutions for our clients
- Utilise your strong analytical skills and experience to achieve the best solutions
- Work closely with our Partner group in managing client relationships
- Ensure that your technical work is excellent and delivers commercial reward for the firm
- Understanding the needs and requirements of our clients
- Deliver advice and solutions in a commercial context
- Consistently be aware of the specialisms the firm offer and take the opportunities to introduce these to clients as appropriate
- Dealing with both private clients and owner-managed businesses
- Focusing on advisory based solutions to our clients
You will have a special interest in an area of tax plus an awareness of other key areas. You will have the confidence to provide advice and embrace the development of your technical skills and will keep abreast of the latest emerging issues. You will have demonstrated this by being CTA and/or ACA qualified and will have proven experience within Practice. This will be a key role within the firm and you will have the opportunity to develop your role into new areas as well.