Company: COMPASS CONSULTING GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionSales Account ExecutiveAbout Compass
Compass Consulting Group is a management consulting and staffing firm comprised of seasoned industry executives who care deeply about helping our clients meet their goals. We ensure our business partners not only have a sound strategy, but one where their teams can execute in the real world. Serving the Life Sciences industries and specializing in the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device fields.Job Summary
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for acquiring new industry specific clients, as well as developing and extending new business opportunities within existing accounts. The Account Executive will maintain a strong ongoing client relationship by gaining a deep knowledge of each individual client' s business needs and will work closely with each client to anticipate and identify opportunities for consulting and staffing solutions. The Sales Account Executive will report to the Regional Sales Director or VP of Sales.Responsibilities
- Prospect for new opportunities, identify key decision makers, identify and qualify key initiatives, deliver sales presentations.
- Identify business development opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to Compass' existing client base.
- Research Pharma / Biotech prospects and their respective industries to better understand business objectives, challenges, and identify opportunities.
- Meet call activity, sales goals and drive market and revenue growth.
- Utilize a consultative approach to solutions selling by developing a strong awareness of client initiatives in order to create & maintain a forecast of upcoming sales opportunities.
- Partner with internal team to develop unique solutions for Compass' clients.
- Drive new initiates and marketing campaigns in order to develop a larger client base.
- Use a blend of traditional and modern sales tactics/approaches to increase Compass' market presence in the industry.
- Utilize ATS (applicant tracking system), Bullhorn, by providing accurate thorough documentation to aid sales and increase effectiveness.
- Ensure client satisfaction through ongoing communication and feedback