Are you looking for a rewarding teaching assistant role in the Bournemouth Area?
Do you have experience working with pupils with SEN?
Do you have a background in SEN or care?
A SEN school in Bournemouth is looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant
The role would include:
Supporting the pupil throughout the school day
- Assisting the pupil with the work set out by the teacher
- Behaviour/learning support
- Adhering to the vision and mission of the school
- Assisting with the set up and set down of the classroom
- Managing challenging behaviour
The ideal candidate would have: -
- Experience working in a Teaching Assistant role
- Experience working with SEN children (either in a school setting, care setting or through personal exposure)
- A hard working and positive attitude to all aspects of work
All successful candidates will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS check and references.
To apply please click apply below or email a copy of your CV to #removed#