Company: WARREN COUNTY SCHOOLS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
WARREN COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
School Instructional Facilitator
Tennessee Teaching License
- To aid in the implementation of instructional programs and to the improvement of teaching skills in the school.
- To aid regular classroom teachers by providing feedback and strategies in helping students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible men and women
- Acts as a mentor to new and struggling teachers.
- Aids teachers in planning a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students.
- Aids teachers in using differentiated instruction techniques with students.
- Aids teachers in creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Aids teachers in behavior and classroom management techniques.
- Acts as an advisor to guide teachers toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
- Strives to implement the district's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assess student performance on formative and summative assessments.
- Provides on a regular basis a report of student and teacher progress.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records.
- Makes provisions for being available to teachers for education related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Attends staff meetings and serves on staff committees as requested.
- Attends grade level and departmental meetings as requested by school Principal.
- Performs all other tasks as directed by the school Principal.
This job may require lifting of objects that exceed 40 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighting up to 20 pounds. Other physical demands that may be required are as follows:
- Computer Skills
- Ability to prepare for assigned duties.
TEMPERAMENT (Personal Traits)
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Adaptability to dealing with people.
- Adaptability to making generalizations, evaluations, or decisions based on sensory or judgmental criteria.
CAPACITY AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
Specific capacities and abilities may be required of an individual in order to learn to perform adequately a task or job duty.
- Ability to coordinate..
Normal working environment.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
200 day contract. Salary and work year to be established by Board.
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Board's policy on Evaluation of Professional Personnel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so assigned.