Venn Group are working with a financial institution to help with the integration of two of its London based entities. The role sits within risk management and requires a Cyber and Information Security Specialist to complete tasks across both 1st and 2LOD.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
1st Line of Defence
- Application Security Risk Assessments
- Project consulting and advisory (BRD reviews)
- Defining security requirements
- Defining and developing Security standards
2nd Line of Defence
- Monitor residual risk, risk appetite and policy/control compliance
- Assess IS & IT Risk and review the results of their RCSA
- Provide 2LOD oversight of security assessments
- Thematic reviews of key control areas
The successful candidate must have a strong general knowledge of Cyber and Information Security principles and best practices. They must also have experience with application security risk assessments, 3rd party review of security controls and excellent communication skills - able to liaise with all levels of the business.
Desirable experience includes; project management skills, security product assessment and vendor management skills.