Empanada Guy is seeking a Food Truck Driver & Operator to work festivals, luncheons, caterings, etc. This role will require you to drive the vehicle as well as cook and serve customers.
FOOD TRUCK DRIVER & OPERATOR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at food truck and commercial kitchen.
- Plan for and purchase food for daily operations.
- Follow proper sanitation procedures.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Maintain equipment including refrigerator, stove, prep table and cookware.
- Ensure customer dining experience is satisfactory.
- Expedite food.
- Direct the cleaning of the truck and commercial kitchen.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
Clean Driving record & 3 years driving experience a must.
Food Truck Cook Driver & Operator - Up to $14 hour PLUS COMISSION
Job Type: Full-time or PART TIME
Empanada Guy is one of the fastest growing Gourmet Food Trucks fleets in NJ. Visit us at #removed#
Role: Food Truck Operator & Driver
Apply for this job now.