Backend .Net Developer | Office based in Manchester with fully remote working on offer | Salary available on request
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially experienced .Net Developer with a real passion for Digital first, who is looking to join a small yet very collaborative team.
The Engineers in the team are responsible for designing and implementing solutions within the product teams. From brochureware sites, to full scale transactional systems with event driven architectures, there is a bit of everything for people to get their teeth into. You'll be advocating for clean code, Continuous Deployment, and rapid value delivery on a daily basis, along with ensure that the core principals of the team are adhered to. We take DevOps seriously, meaning that you'll be involved in all parts of the lifecycle.
- Designing and implement new features/platforms
- Working within a multi-discipline team to delivery collective goals.
- Day-to-Day technology choices within the teams
- Prioritization and scoping of work
- Strong C#/.NET experience
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
- Knowledge and experience of working with an ORM
- Good understanding of OOP, clean coding practices, SOLID principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at #removed# or call me direct on #removed#. We are excited to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity! (Salary / Bonus / Benefits info all available on initial phone call.