Pacific Technology Solutions is a leading provider of performance improvement solutions and web-based software development. Consulting, integrated software and database applications, B2B and B2C website development are examples of our services. Established in 1996, we have been focused on the automotive industry. Our clients include Toyota, Mazda, Bosch, Honda and Hyundai.
With respect toward the development of an enterprise-level web-based business application:
- Review client documentation
- Interview client stakeholders
- Define system requirements
- Document a clearly defined scope of work
- Experience in contributing to system-level architectural discussions, reviews and provides feedback of requirements, design and test documents.
- Works within the organization to develop, deploy, and drive industry standards.
- Consult with client and technical staff to resolve business/technical issues and needs.
- Identify and document detailed technical system requirements
- Conduct impact analysis on change requests both technical and functional.
- Experience in documenting business system software operation and troubleshooting procedures where needed.
- Develop and communicate weekly detailed status reports for clients
- At least 3 years of professional systems/business analysis experience.
- Been part of a software development team- Project and client management skills are critical.
- Strong MS Office experience (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Vizio)
- Excellent communication and writing skills and attention to detail.
- Interest in innovation and improving customer experience.
- Background in the automotive industry a plus
- Technical writing ability
- Thorough knowledge of current modern enterprise-class software technologies
- Experience with full software product life-cycles including specifications, design, coding and debugging that use software development methodologies such as use-case driven development, UML, and prototyping.
- Experience writing and reviewing architecture and design specification.
This is a full-time employee position with comprehensive benefits.
This position requires that you work in our Irvine, CA offices.
Pacific Technology Solutions is a leading provider of performance improvement solutions, enterprise SaaS applications and web-based custom software development. Established in 1996, we primarily serve automotive manufacturers and automotive aftermarket companies. Please go to #removed# to see our work.
Role: Software Systems / Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.