Primary Teaching Assistants Needed in Newark
We are seeking to appoint talented teaching assistants to join primary teams in and around the Newark area. You must have 6 months prior experience in a similar primary setting. You will be given a six-month rolling contract and must be able to do intervention work with small groups of low ability children.
The role will be to support the class teachers in line with the National Curriculum working across Key Stage 1 & 2.
A positive and flexible approach is essential; you may be directed to work with key students on a 1:1 basis or provide full class support. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, build good relationships with students and establish positive behaviour for learning. Above all you must have good classroom management skills, as there will be a few key characters that will need structures in place to ensure the smooth running of each and every lesson
The successful candidate will have to have the following:
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience as Teaching Assistant within a primary setting.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils.
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay.
- Working in a rewarding environment.
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated Consultant working to support your every step of the way with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge.
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme '
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact:
Madeline Nottinghamshire Primary Resourcer for TeacherActive on 0115 824 1888 or forward your CV to #removed#