We are currently looking to fill a Material Handler / Forklift Operator position for Tulsa company.
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years in a Warehouse / Forklift Operator position, or previously worked in an industrial warehouse. Must have some flexibility in schedule and open to working overtime.
Hours: Flexibility in schedule and open to working overtime
Pay: $13 - $17 per hour; depending on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare merchandise for shipment by packaging, preparing records of goods shipped, filling out bills-of-lading, and invoices, posting weights, verifies accuracy of shipments
- Pulls materials from stock for shipments and transfers to other divisions.
- Assist in inventory control and Cycle counts
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment to assist machine operators.
- Makes simple adjustments or repairs such as realigning belts or replacing rollers.
- Uses the forklift to move material/parts; operate pallet jack, weight scale, box strapper, staple machine, hand held scanner and computer.
- Operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- At least 2 years of shipping and receiving experience in a distribution environment
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please "Apply Now" and submit resume for consideration.
Check out other available positions by visiting us at #.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don't just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you've been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don't fit or won't succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We've got jobs, inspiration, information, and we're even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter
Barracuda Staffing is a permanent placement and direct hire personnel agency working with skilled, non-skilled, professional and contract workers in the Industrial, Light Industrial, Engineering, Construction, Warehouse and Professional fields. Barracuda Staffing serves the business client by locating qualified employees, screening, initial interviewing and administering all new hire paperwork. Barracuda Staffing runs payroll and bills the client weekly. The professional worker is served with employment opportunities at no cost and pay rates that are within industry standards.
Role: Material Handler / Forklift Operator
Apply for this job now.