My Client is currently expanding there team in Baldock and are looking for an individual who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity. They would like a highly organised and proactive candidate with proven business development skills & experience to join our team in Manchester.
They are looking for an Architectural Technician who will become a key member of our busy practice. You will be working on a range of projects including health care, residential, retail, leisure and commercial sector projects.
They are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and creative Architectural Technician, with industry experience to join our busy and expanding team in our North Hertfordshire office.
- Working within a busy team, following specifications provided by clients to produce designs.
- A variety of work, as the Company has projects from Feasibility right through to Developed Design/Construction.
- Using Revit on projects.
- Producing high quality work, with strong attention to detail, plus good organisational and communication skills.
- Actively lead complex designs and be a key anchor on the design of projects
- Managing client relationships and contributing to business development
- Be confident, with a professional attitude and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
Overall behaviours and competencies
- Management of time and priority setting
- Work planning and standards setting
- Thinking clearly and analytically
- Problem Identification and solution
- Listening and organising
- Preferably proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic awareness and understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulation procedures
- Qualified Degree/HNC/HND in relevant architecture discipline.
- Minimum three years' industry experience, producing working and detailed drawings.
- A competitive salary from £24.000 to £44.000 depending on experience
- Company pension
- This role can be full time or part time.