Thermo Pac, LLC is seeking full time Processors in Stone Mountain GA.
Processors / Batchers are an essential position at the Thermo Pac facility. This position requires work hours flexibility and the ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) at all times. The Processor is responsible for weighing, measuring, and preparing raw ingredients for the cooking process while following the required SOP’s. The Processor is also responsible for following GMP’s at all times and the cleanliness of his or her work area. This includes ensuring there are no damaged cases, containers, bags, or boxes of incoming raw ingredients inside the processing room.
Duties and responsibilitie
- Follow processing GMP’s
- Verify the correct ingredients were received prior to processing
- Check lot numbers against product
- Check for any irregular odor, discoloration, or color changes.Check for foreign material/contamination
- Set up scale and tear out container(s) to be used for weighing ingredients
- Properly mark label containers with batch number, batch name, ingredients, item and lot number, tare weight, date, and container number.
- Clean area prior to departure. Ensure all containers are tightly closed to prevent contamination or moisture from entering product during clean-up.
AmeriQual Group is a food processing company that specializes in the development, processing, packaging and distributing of high quality shelf-stable foods. We provide innovative solutions to major branded food companies, food service providers, retailers and the United States Department of Defense.
Role: ThermoPac - Food Processor / Batcher
Location: Stone Mountain,
Apply for this job now.