- Salesforce Developer
- Location - Leeds - Fully Remote at present (highly likely for the forseeable)
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
Fruition IT are partnering with one of the leading financial services businesses in the UK and company that truly sells itself. Due to growth, they're now looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Developer to join them!
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be taking ownership of Salesforce Development within the business, in a hands-on capacity. The company believes in producing scalable and resilient systems within this high-demand and high-availability environment.
- Experience in SDLC of Salesforce implementations
- Experience in Apex and Visualforce, with lightning component development a distinct advantage
- Strong in all aspects of configuration
- Truly innovative tech business
- Remote working
- 25 days' annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Paid certifications!
If you are looking for your next opportunity using Salesforce in the North of England, apply now to Matthew Williamson or give me a call for a confidential chat to learn more and go over a full job spec. This position is fully-remote, however some travel to Leeds is required.
Role: Salesforce Developer - Remote Working £60-£65k + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.