- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field Experience: 2 or more years of experience in accounting support, Billing
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Computing balances, recording billing payments and compiling account statements for a company.
- Responsible for preparing invoices for the delivery of goods or services rendered.
- Other duties they may perform include calculating penalties, interest and late fees for clients who are past due on their payment and accounts.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Role: Billing Analyst - 22.40/hr.
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.