We are currently seeking an Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install new equipment
- Run new circuits, conduit, and other types of wire;
- Design and install control wiring for various systems;
- Troubleshoot problems in order to find a solution;
- Communicate well with supervisors, contractors, and other employees;
- Read, comprehend, and draw blueprints and/or electrical schematics;
- Design and install circuits;
- Repair and maintain facility equipment;
- Conduct HVAC (air conditioning) work;
- Maintain environmental monitoring systems (such as oxygen Sensors, LEL Sensors);
- Work with Programmable Logic controller (PLC);
- Conduct and document preventive maintenance procedures;
- Maintain all medium voltage items;
- Perform other duties as directed.
- High school education or GED required;
- Vocational/Technical preferred;
- Arkansas Journeyman’s Electrical License;
- Basic mathematical skills, trigonometry skills, and algebraic skills essential.
- Arc Flash Training NFPA70E
For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead an example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Location: North Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.