As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Inside Sales Coordinator. As an Inside Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting customers with questions and parts sales. The Inside Sales Coordinator will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide customer service, evaluate the customer’s needs, and answer questions regarding parts, pricing, product availability, and services.
- Provide relevant information on warranties, price, quality of parts, delivery times, and payment methods.
- Complete internal documents supporting any transaction (credits, invoices, work order, etc.).
- Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers to cultivate new business.
- Inform customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Advise customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- Process orders – perform order entry, review orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data (may dispatch orders in some locations).
- Follow-up with customers as needed.
- May evaluate and propose an appropriate price for parts by considering various criteria.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 1+ years of related applicable experience.
- HS Diploma or equivalent (DVS in Canada).
- College coursework or degree.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and cooperate with others.
- Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers.
- Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
- Must be able to work under pressure comfortably
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts