A/E Project Manager must be a self-motivated, team player who understand technical details of putting architectural and construction documents together. The candidate needs to be independent, professional and needs to take minimal instruction to go forward with projects or project components. Shall have the desire and ability to understand full project scope from design through construction.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Must be able to manage several projects at a time.
- Must be able to manage multiple drafting resources and personnel.
- Will be responsible for project scheduling, quality and budgets.
- Will be required to develop and monitor internal financial budgets to assure that projects are completed profitably.
- Responsible for assisting in leading multiple members of a team.
- Responsible for leading and developing detailed design and production of construction documents.
- Proficient in developing specifications and perform material, product selection and research.
- Assist with conceptual input on assigned projects.
- Responsible for monitoring of scope, schedule and budget on architectural aspects of projects.
- Responsible for developing architectural work plans and tasking, supervision and mentoring of assigned project personnel.
- Proficiency in use of CADD, REVIT and/or other programs.
- Perform site visits and project measuring as required.
- Perform other related work as apparent or assigned
A professional degree and 10+ years of experience managing Projects and Teams, in the telecommunications field preferred. Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Able to use logic and communication skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Able to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
Role: A/E Project Manager
Location: North Andover,
Apply for this job now.