Job Store Staffing is recruiting for a Help Desk Representative to work for a client located in the Lakewood area. The position is a long-term temporary role and is projected to run for 9 months but could be extended further. The Help Desk Representative will be responsible for answering inbound phone calls and taking initial information from customers regarding issues. Once the Help Desk Representative has gathered the initial information you will submit a ticket and distribute calls to customer service representatives. The Help Desk Representative will be scheduled to work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and is paying $15/hr.
The Help Desk Representative will be trained to help answer basic questions over the phone but no call center support experience is required. The ideal candidates for the Help Desk Representative will be individuals with strong customer service and strong computer skills.
· Strong customer service skills, previous experience in service industry such as retail, hospitality or call center experience preferred.
· Strong computer skills are required. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Must also be comfortable with Google Drive, Docs and Sheets.
· Effective planning and very strong organizational skills.
· Problem solving and decision making skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
· Ability to learn quickly, prioritize and adapt.
· Strong communication skills.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate please apply online today!
Job Store is a Woman and Colorado owned staffing service that specializes in identifying and recruiting highly qualified Office Support, Customer Service, Call Center, Administrative, Office Manager, Assembly/Production, and Light Industrial Personnel at all levels and skills. Job Store is responsive, thorough, ethical and customer service driven, serving both small and Fortune 500 companies. Job Store has 4 networked locations and 21 full-time staff members with over 140 years of combined experience to assist our associates and our clients.
Role: Help Desk Representative
Apply for this job now.