We are seeking a Logistics Planning Analyst to join our team! The Analyst will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Payment of carriers and logistics service providers
- Analyze data to ensure supply chain is operating smoothly
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on costs and inventory levels
- Review and communicate production status reports
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Volt Workforce Solutions believes that the strength of any global company depends on the quality of its workforce. Since 1950, we have established our ranking and reputation as an industry leader by employing talented and motivated people who share our customer centric vision, passion for staffing, business development expertise and innovative thinking! Volt is a Fortune 1000 staffing company providing full spectrum contingent employee recruitment, professional search services and managed service programs.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Logistics Analyst
Apply for this job now.