- Preps patients and performs procedure for diagnostic imaging exam.
- Communication with patients on procedure, Insurance benefits, and follow up care.
- Selects correct protocol based on age and anatomy being imaged.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Follow up with Physician to ensure image interpretations are complete.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Communicates with Insurance companies to verify insurance benefits and precertifications based on the imaging order.
- Maintains appropriate documentation for patients medical record and follow up.
- Document/File patient records in medical chart
- Handles patient calls regarding CT scans.
- Maintains supplies inventory, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders.
- Complies with professional requirements by obtaining 24 CE’s every two years.
- Follows OSHA guidelines
- Light travel required
Qualifications: ARRT registration
ENT Institute is the leading Ear, Nose and Throat practice in Georgia with 12 locations and has partnered with FYZICAL, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America. ENT Institute is the Center of Excellence for Entellus Medical for in office balloon sinuplasty. ENT Institute has two ambulatory surgical centers and physicians have priviledges at several metro Atlanta area hospitals. Our company is dedicated to delivering a high patient satisfaction by setting a new standard for the highest level of patient care. ENT Institute is in search of amazing staff members to join our fast paced and exciting team.
Role: Radiology Technologist-PT to FT hours (Buckhead and Newnan area)
Apply for this job now.