Company: QUINTON DAVIES LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Quinton Davies are working with an innovative and rapidly expanding IT Consultancy to secure a Business Intelligence&Analytics Consultant, specialising in Power BI for their Bristol office.
You will be working within a highly experienced and dynamic team, delivering data driven insights and visualisations to support decision making across a range of sectors.
Our client's culture is second to none; they offer hug opportunity for training and career progression alongside providing the autonomy needed to enjoy your work!
To apply for the position of Business Intelligence&Analytics Consultant, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in developing Power Apps (especially canvas apps within Microsoft)
- Proven experience using Power Automate, ideally with Power virtual Agents and Al Builder
- Experience in leadership and project delivery
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Dataverse and Azure SQL are desirable
- Python experience will be advantageous
- Consultancy experience is beneficial
In return our client are able to offer a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme, private health insurance, life insurance, flexible working (2 days in Bristol required) and a highly stimulating career.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.