I have a client located near McDonough, GA that has an immediate need for a PLC Technician
for 2nd and 3rd shift.Required:
- Troubleshooting PLC' s (Allen Bradley 5, 500, 5000 and RS Logix)
- Electrical and Instrumentation troubleshooting
- General industrial maintenance with electrical discipline
- Experience reading mechanical and electrical blueprints and technical equipment manuals
- Working knowledge of state and local electrical code
- 5 years of experience as a PLC Troubleshooting
- Food Industry experience
2nd shift- 2pm to 10: 30pm
3rd shift- 10: 30pm - 7amPay:
$21-34/hr. (Depending on experience)Job Details:The candidates will be in charge of keeping the lines running which includes new and used equipment by trouble shooting the PLC' s. They will be directed by the Lead programmer to help with any changes that need to be made to the equipment during their shift.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to #removed# or press apply and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144