GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER OR SCIENTIST FOR A GLOBAL COMPANY IN SOUTH FLORIDA
· Must have a Bachelors degree in Environmental, Sustainability or similar field
· Masters degree in Business Administration, International business, Finance or related field, preferred
· 12-18 years of experience in progressive sustainability roles
· Demonstrated combination of sustainability, technical, business and financial acumen skills.
· Proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization to ensure an impactful level of involvement as well as external stakeholder engagement.
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Language: English and Spanish required (Portuguese a plus).
Global company offering great growing opportunities.
Role: Sustainability Senior Manager
Apply for this job now.