We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible, energetic and organized person with time management skills to join our team as a Business Consultant in the Nashville area for a Subway development agency.
This entry level position is F/T and requires flexible hours, days, nights and weekends. The position works closely with local franchisees to improve their restaurant operations and profitability.
Basic computer and data processing skills are required. Ability to read blue prints. Strong organizational skills, patience and attention to detail. Ability to effectively with deadlines. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be friendly, able to work effectively with continuous change and function as a team player. Position requires some travel. Prior QSR, retail, sales, or customer service experience required. Must have reliable transportation. Competitive salary/bonus, laptop, cell phone and gas allowance, and health compensation.
Job Description Summary
· Provide franchise owners with operational and marketing support that will have a direct impact on their business.
· Provide leadership to ensure compliance with standards as set in the Subway Operations Manual and applicable government regulations.
· Ensure correct operational procedures are followed and take corrective action if necessary.
· Perform monthly evaluations. T
· Train, coach and support franchisees and managers.
· Review all paperwork including sales and profit reports.
· Provide recommendations and work with Subway franchisees and GMs to achieve store goals in sales and profits.
· Increase operational standards through guidance and training, improve management skills, and provide sound advice to increase profitability.
· Implement and coordinate Subway promotions and Subway initiatives.
· Provide ongoing communications to franchisees.
· Interact with franchisee's personnel.
· Enforce Subway standards to ensure quality sandwiches served fast in a clean environment.
· Maintain excellent time management and self-motivational skills to complete assigned task.
· Extract material terms from leases and amending documents required
for data entry.
· Type lease revisions as indicated by lease negotiator.
· Draft and send letters to Franchise owners and landlords.
· Generate renewal notices and update database.
· Research leasing documents to ensure the data is accurate.
Role: Business Consultant and Leasing Specialist
Apply for this job now.