We are seeking a Real Estate Productivity Coach - Associate Business Development Mentor to join our growing Market Center!
- Coach, Teach and Mentor a group of 40 minimum new Real Estate Professionals
- Teach KWRI Approved Courses on a regular monthly schedule in the Market Center
- Maintain office hours so that you are available to help Coaching Client Associates with transactional questions/issues
- Hold weekly accountability sessions with each Client and ensure a minimum attendance standard for classroom instruction
Productivity & Growth Goals:
- Daily Time-Block for recruiting calls to agents outside the company - Goal of 5 Conversations per day
- Prepare weekly reports detailing appointments, listings, contracts written and closed transactions
- Participate in weekly accountability/coaching calls with the Productivity Coach Manager/Team Leader
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields a MUST
- High level of familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to teach, and be taught
- Ability to implement systems and hold others accountable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Base Salary
- Uncapped percentage of monthly Gross Commission Income of Productivity Coaching Clients
- Profit Share
Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 134,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
In 2011, during the most challenging real estate market in history, Keller Williams surpassed Century 21 to become the 2nd largest real estate franchise in the U.S. In 2012, the company ranked as the No. 1 real estate franchise on the 33rd Annual Franchise 500 list by Entrepreneur magazine. In 2014, Keller Williams became the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights.
Role: Real Estate Productivity Coach - New Agent Mentor
Apply for this job now.