DRT Team Leader
WHO WE ARE?
PURE Business Group was created to provide a unique, innovative and collaborative solution, to the Civil Litigation legal sector. Founded in early 2015 by Phil Hodgkinson and bringing thirty years' experience within the insurance and legal sector, the group now employs in excess of 450 staff in four UK locations and continues to grow year on year.
At PURE Legal Costs Consultants we provide a market leading, “cradle to grave” legal costs recovery service. Employing over 70 specialist staff, including Costs Lawyers, Costs Draftsmen, Negotiators and Advocates. Who strive to exceed and surpass our large range of solicitor clients' expectations, in all areas of costs recovery.
As a member of the dispute resolution team you will be required to deal with different types of claims and the niche area of Costs. You will be required to produce gross sum and fixed costs Bills / schedules, issue Part 8 proceedings and engage in negotiations on the same. You will also be required to negotiate on adverse costs matters.
It is important that you are able to manage your time effectively to complete daily tasks, provide a high quality of client care and ensure your work load is kept within our Service Level agreements.
This role will also require you to work towards a monthly individual target provided by your Team leader and liaise with other departments within the Pure Business Group when appropriate.
Additional training will be provided on case management systems and an understanding of the service Pure Legal Costs provide to our customers.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
- Preparing and serving Low value Bill of Costs
- Preparing Fixed Costs schedules, Bills and Part 8 documentation
- Completing litigation documentation
- Communicating with opponents, customers and relevant disbursements providers such as Counsel's chambers. Both written and verbally
- Completing daily task list and ensuring case load is kept within the negotiation Service Level Agreements
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the business to assist you in your development
- Effectively prioritise workload in order to comply with SLAs
- Good computer skills
- Strong organisational skills to ensure all incoming work is tracked and actioned accordingly
- Attention to detail in ensuring all client preferences are adhered to
- Accurate data input
- Can work well within a team and independently
- High level of literacy and able to communicate professionally
- Good level of administrative experience within a legal background beneficial
- Working effectively within a team
- Managing a workload of multiple categories
- Customer service and communication skills
- Dependant on experience
- 22 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Birthday Bonus day
- 8 Hours “Me Time”
- Opportunity to further progress within the Negotiation / Drafting Department and others areas of the Pure Business Group