Are you a current Graduate looking to gain experience working in schools?
Are you an aspiring Teacher?
Do you have any experience working with children?
If yes then please get in touch!
We are looking for Graduates to work in local schools from September. We require applicants with experience working with children in some capacity, who are flexible and enthusiastic. We are looking for Graduates who are ideally available Monday to Friday each week. We can offer you work in Primary, Secondary or SEN schools. We have positions where you can support children 1:1, in small groups or in general classroom settings.
The pupils may need support with thier learning and to access the cirriculum or their behaviour.
- Experience working with children in some capacity
- An interest in working in education in the future or an aspiring teacher
- Experience with or an interest in supporting Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Ability to work alongside a class room teacher and with other members of the support team
- Have your own transport
- Lots of energy!
Relevant Experience can include:
- Summer Camps
- Volunteering at clubs/groups or schools
- Theatre/music clubs
- Sports/swim coaching
- Supporting language schools
- Reading buddy work
- Nursery experience
Benefits to you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Job Satisfaction
- Great work-life balance
- Full access to high-quality CPD training - Safeguarding, Autism Awareness, BSL Training and more!
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role