COMPANY: INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
The firm have a niche credit strategy and manage over $1Bn AUM. They currently seek an experienced credit analyst to join their existing team.
The role is ideal for an experienced research analyst who enjoys the idea of working in an exciting collegiate envoironment. The work involved will be extremely broad and will offer the opportunity to look at many different types of credit from high yield to loans, commerical credit and a wider variety of other forms of credit. The firm are seeking to attract a senior investment professional to compliment the existing team.
The opportunity would be suited for someone with previous experience in one, or more, of the following -
- Credit research (buyside or sellside) - High Yield, Investment Grade, Leveraged Loans, Commerical Credit, Structured Credit, Convertables - all useful.
- Corporate Finance
- Hedge funds
Please note - This represents a fantastic opportunity for a research analyst, however the client has been very specific in ephasising that the role is not suitable for someone who is wishing to move into a Portfolio Manager or Trader position.
This role is an analyst position by function, not by level. As such extensive prior relavant experience is needed.
- Broad credit analyst experience covering a variety of different products
- Strong investment analysis fundamentals
- Relevant experience at an asset management firm, hedge fund, credit fund, investment bank or private equity firm
- A passion for investing and a demonstrated aptitude for substantial financial analysis are essential
- Hardworking, proactive mindset
- Desire for a variety of responsibilities